google7a716c318c91d19d.html

Translate

Pink's geting her portrait done!






My daughter in law who's a wonderful
 watercolor artist presented me with
portraits of my dogs, Rusty and Charlotte
  for my birthday last year.  That was
before we adopted Pink.........so now it's Pinks turn.
Judy (my daughter in law) works from
    photographs, so I set about trying to get a good
        picture for her to use. It took me awhile, but
      I think I got a good one.
    I'm really excited about this since I love
the first two potraits,and proudly display them
 in the entry hall.  She's an extremely busy
 young woman so this will take time,
 but I will try to keep you posted.
If you get a chance, check out her
 link in my blog link
it shows her beautiful artwork.
I love sculpting fairies, but oh how I wish
I could master watercolor!

10 comments:

rose marie said...

Show romanization
Hello Judy I congratulate you for your work is really beautiful and impressive. Soon you will be truthful as hundreds of fans it is really beautiful! See how God has blessed you with talent increhible, after your diagnosis of RA, the doctors say I have fibromyalgia and I is a boundary condition, but I do several things, I love the flower fairies, visit my blog, www.onlywithmyhandswonderfulthings.blogspot . Com I have trouble following your blog, but as soon as resolved, I will become one of your followers and admirers, blessings, Rose Marie

Unknown said...

Thank you Rose Marie, I'm sorry to hear you have Fibromyalgia. I have a friend that is afflicted with it and she says it is extremely painful.
I will visit you blog right away.
Judy

Marisa said...

I wish I chould have done that for my sweet little furbaby Bille before we lost him. even though I have my other dogs I miss him terribly sometimes. I hope Pink enjoys her new portrait!

Unknown said...

Hi Marisa,
It's difficult to lose a pet and I understand how you must feel. I lost my Fozzie many years ago and still think of him often, he was special.
Thank you for commenting dear.
Judy

Duendes said...

hello,i wish you a beautiful weekend.hugs

Beedeebabee said...

Oh how lovely to have paintings of your precious pets! You lucky girl! ;) Paulette

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm so lucky to have such a wonderfully talented and generous daughter in law!
She's the one that introduced me to polymer clay by the way. Judy

b.b.flockling * Rose said...

Oh Judy, these are precious portraits. They must be especially sentimental because your daughter (in law) painted them just for you. The two of you must be very close...you both are blessed indeed.
Thank you for sharing them with us! love, Rose

kelli said...

adorable how they posed with their portraits! what a sweet gift from your daughter in law!

your babies are so cute, and the picture of pink is perfect!

Unknown said...

Thank you Rose and Kelli. I'm so looking forward to this new portrait. She just began work on it a few days ago. I will post it when it's finished.

Once We Were Faeries

BLUE

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!